What is steam thearpy ? It involves the inhaling of water vapors / steam.
- Soothes sinus / nasal issue
- Helps end nasal congestion by thining out mucus
- Helps remove toxins from you pores. Once your pores are open and clean, your skin will be able to absorb products better.
- Steam has calming effects that promote relaxation
- Menthol - plant extract from peppermint;relieves stress , anixety , and nervousness
- Lavender - antiseptic and antibacterial ; does a great job at opening the airways while also helping to calm you for the night
- Hops - natraul sedative , antioxidant , anti-inflammatory
- Passionflower - relieves insomnia , anixety and also decreases brain activity
- Pennyroyal - relieves nasal congestion
What you need
- large bowl/pot or tea kettle
- herbal face steam pouch
- 2 towels to set your hot bowl on and to cover head to help trap vapors ( see pic )
- Bring approximately 4 cups of water to a boil in pot or tea kettle then add to bowl
- Add half of contents in water in the bowl then cover for 2 to 3 mins
- Fold towel on sturdy heat proof surface. Place bowl on towel.
- Remove lid, check the tempature, if not too hot breathe in vapors about 10 to 15 mins.
Steam therapy will not cure infection. Stuffy nose is inflammation in the blood vessels of the sinuses.
This product is not FDA approved and is not proven to cure or prevent any type of disease or illness. We are not qualified to give medical advice. Purchaser assumes and is responsible for all risks of usage.